We are hiring a Managing Director for our engineering hub in Skopje.
Symphony Digital is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Skopje, and consulting offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Denver, and London. We’re working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired brands of 2020 as well as some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world.
We are building the workforce of the future and enabling the best global talent to come together to deliver work that matters. Symphony Digital is committed to building a fulfilling company culture, and dynamic workspaces where passionate teams can thrive.
Key accountabilities of a Managing Director:
- Accountable to hire, enable and manage hub leadership team and their performance;
- Accountable for hub overall performance:
- Engineering and Service Delivery performance and quality in line with Symphony Digital standards
- Client satisfaction
- Efficient hub growth according to the KPIs set for the hub. Accountable for Symphony Digital employer branding/positioning as the go-to company in the local market; for all local marketing activities, brand reputation, and results in this scope;
- Talent management, employee satisfaction, engagement, and retention
- Accountable for office operations efficiency and facility management
- Accountable for hub financial results
- Accountable to build and strengthen unified company quality standards, mission, vision, and overall company culture according to Symphony Digital standards
Key position requirements:
- Relevant education or experience in IT industry - Software Engineering, IT Management; functional knowledge of project delivery and processes within IT industry;
- 7+ years in management positions (leading teams and companies); generalist managerial and leadership seniority;
- Demonstrated experience in leading company operations, being accountable for financial results, profitability, and overall success;
- Proven track record of sound decision-making and problem-solving, ability to make decisions quickly and independently;
- Strong leadership and team coaching skills;
- Demonstrated experience in building organizational systems and scaling up teams/companies.
Soft skills requirements:
- Open-minded, lifelong learner;
- A person with contagious energy, who can bring a great team together and achieve great results together with that team - influential person, role model, relationship-builder;
- Initiative taking, proactive person who is inspired by challenging and fast-paced environment;
- A “doer” - someone who moves fast, learns, and creates strong results; problem solver;
- Strongly result oriented and passionate about adding value to the company with his/her influence;
- Flexible, agile, and strives to get the job done in the best possible way;
- Demonstrates great respect for our work and the clients of the company.
Symphony Digital takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the next step in your career? Let’s give it a try!