Our community in Niš is on the lookout for a great Service Delivery Manager.
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš, Sarajevo, Skopje, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Our clients include two of the "Big Four" tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries. We are working with alumni from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, and other bright minds.
Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
Key skills and position requirements:
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills (assertive communication), both written and verbal;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Client-oriented approach;
- Relevant experience and proficiency with Project Management disciplines and tools;
- Good understanding and experience in Agile Methodologies.
Education and experience:
- Relevant education in Software development or IT Management is a big plus;
- 5+ years of experience in the Service Delivery Manager and Product Owner or Project Manager role in the software development area is a great advantage.
- Make initiatives for improving current processes and procedures;
- Take an active role in project and iteration planning, tracking and reporting project status;
- Manage day to day relationships with the client at the highest quality level, and coordinating work between different teams at different locations;
- Ensures optimal team size and composition based on client requirements;
- Be responsible for the successful completion of all phases of the project life cycle;
- Support the development team(s), obtaining the necessary information for the team from all related sources;
- Manage the project flow in the most efficient way, with very high quality and standards;
- Participates in the performance management process.
Perks and recreation:
We provide a collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career. Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit and we encourage our employees to grow in both professional and personal aspects.
Some of the things we offer:
- Flexible working hours/remote work
- Additional annual private health insurance
- Personal development budget covering conference fees, courses, etc.
- Healthy freshly cooked lunch, fruit, and refreshments
- Table football, gaming consoles
- Travelling abroad (USA, Australia, China, the Netherlands, Italy, etc.)
- Leisure activities (team building events, BBQs, rafting, etc.)
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Want to find out more before applying? You can always drop by for a cup of coffee/tea and a warm chat with our Milica.
No one can whistle a Symphony!