Our community in Skopje is on the lookout for great Senior UX/UI Designers.
Symphony Digital is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Skopje, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Our clients include two of the "Big Four" tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries. We are working with alumni from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, and other bright minds.
Symphony Digital is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
Be involved in every aspect of the product development process from the initial concept of the next feature or product through its launch and any iteration. You will collaborate with product and engineering colleagues in the creation of elegant and intuitive solutions that transform typically complex and antiquated insurance purchase and management workflows.
- Have the opportunity to identify product requirements, use cases, user journeys, etc. with all relevant stakeholders
- Work on translating strategy into prototypes, wireframes and comps
- Be in charge of communicating design decisions based on customer and usability research, content strategy and data analytics
- Build awesome user flows that transform complex to simple through awesome design
- Promote high aesthetic standards in design execution and workflows on all projects
- Work in a cross-functional, agile environment with committed timelines and fast turnaround requests
- Travel internationally
Self-driven, creative professional with at least 5+ years of demonstrated success in UI/UX or product design building and implementing sustainable and scalable product designs.
- Someone with a strong portfolio of design work
- Fluent in UX, visual and modern interactive design best practices
- A pro with prototyping tools including Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Independent in executing design (desktop and mobile), in consultation with product owners and technical leads
- Coming with strong knowledge about usability principles and techniques
- Familiar with the customer-centric approach to designing experiences
- Equipped with strong analytical and problem-solving skills when it comes to design decisions
- Equipped with strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Ready to collaborate with different stakeholders
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
Some of the things we offer:
- Flexible working hours/remote work
- Additional annual private health insurance
- Personal development budget covering conference fees, courses, etc.
- Healthy freshly cooked lunch, fruit, and refreshments
- Play room
- Traveling abroad (USA, Australia, China, the Netherlands, Italy, etc.)
- Leisure activities (team building events, BBQs, rafting, etc.)
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Want to find out more before applying? You can always drop by for a cup of coffee/tea and a warm tech chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Stefani.