If you are an experienced QA Engineer we want you to join our community in Niš!
Symphony Digital is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Skopje, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Our clients include two of the "Big Four" tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries. We are working with alumni from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, and other bright minds.
Symphony Digital is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
- Reviewing product requirement documents and engineering functional specifications to define test strategies and to scope test efforts.
- Designing, implementing and executing automated test suite for different applications.
- Diagnosing, debugging and performing root-cause analysis of issues and defects
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Working closely with hardware and software development teams to ensure adequate/maximum test coverage/effectiveness.
Symphony QA Engineer profile:
- General knowledge of QA and SDLC
- Very familiar with QA terminology and practices, as well as standard software development lifecycle phases and their purposes.
- Hands on experience in writing automated tests
- Very familiar with some of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Bugzilla..)
- Hands on experience with programming/scripting languages (not any specific)
- Hands on experience with Selenium
- Familiarity with some of the tools/frameworks used for automated application testing.
- Highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech
- Advanced level of English language (written and verbal)
- BA degree in Computer Science or a related technical field / relevant education in programming is a plus
No one can whistle a Symphony!
- Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more
- Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone
- Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom and more
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Want to find out more before applying? You can always drop by for a cup of coffee/tea and a warm tech chat with Milica.