Key position requirements:
- relevant education in software engineering;
- minimum 2 years of hands-on software engineering experience in technically challenging environment;
- familiarity with front-end design patterns;
- thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux);
- familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- a knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- familiarity with code versioning tools (Git);
- highly developed ability to analyze and understand business context and logic behind the software solution;
- advanced level of English language.
Symphony bright mind profile:
- Is highly passionate about cracking the toughest challenges in tech;
- Thinks engineering is not a job, it is a life passion;
- When it comes to the code and solution, good is not good enough! He or she wants it to be excellent, innovative, clean and cool;
- Understands design patterns and their implementation in real life coding problems and always strives to provide best, but really the best practice solutions;
- Wants to understand the business context and logic behind the software solution;
- Thinks: “Algorithms? I don’t like to brag, but let me show you how I crack a problem!”;
- Says to us: “There is something specific about me what will add value to Symphony community and make it cooler. Let me show it to you!”.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
- Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more;
- Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone;
- Fun zone, tasty, healthy food, terrace, playroom, pool and more;
- Meet us on Facebook, Linkedin and www.symphony.is.
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.