Symphony is the first culture-driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community - not just a company - where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes more than 15 technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Symphony is now looking for bright minds to join our community in Sarajevo as a Sales Engineer / Business analyst.
- assist and work with the sales team, clients and partners on pre-sale related technical queries in order to ensure closure of sales opportunities;
- work with the sales team to improve the sales process design and implementation from the technical perspective;
- research technical expertise based on the client’s needs;
- write statement of work (SOW) documentation in cooperation with our core engineering;
- coach sales reps on how to handle technical questions;
- create technical sales collateral in conjunction with marketing;
- demonstrate an excellent ability to understand client requirements from a technical perspective;
- support the development team by obtaining the necessary information on technical feedback for the team and the client;
- support business development/sales and new client on-boarding processes;
Qualifications and skills:
- relevant education in software development or IT Management/Sales;
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role, including but not limited to product marketing, sales engineering or software engineering;
- international experience with startups would be a plus;
- outstanding organizational skills;
- full professional proficiency in English;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels;
- project management experience is desirable;
- strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- an experienced technical person (software engineer or technical business analyst) dedicated to helping clients understand how to get the most value out of their solutions;
- someone who is passionate about sales and initiative taking, a proactive person who loves to overcome challenges and constantly meet new ones;
- a person with contagious energy who will add value to the work environment and atmosphere and help us get things done;
- a ‘doer’, someone who moves fast, learns from experience and creates great results;
- an independent problem solver;
- a person who is strongly results oriented and passionate about adding value to the company and customer through his/her engagement;
- someone flexible and agile who strives to get the job done in the best possible way;
- a team member who knows if he/she is becoming a bottleneck and who prevents this from happening;
- a true team player, empathetic and sensible;
- someone who can adapt and who is comfortable with making decisions whilst working in a situation of uncertainty;
- a person who demonstrates great respect for our work and our clients;
- someone who shares our dreams and vision and who can help us to conquer our goals.
No one can whistle a Symphony!
Projects: augmented reality, biotechnology, machine learning, wearables and much more... Office with impressive fun zone and comfy work zone, tasty, healthy food, playroom...
Meet us on Facebook, LinkedIn and www.symphony.is.
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.