Our community in Skopje is on the lookout for a great Service Delivery Manager.
Symphony Digital is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Skopje, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Our clients include two of the "Big Four" tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries. We are working with alumni from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, and other bright minds.
Symphony Digital is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
Key skills and position requirements:
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Relevant experience and proficiency with Project Management disciplines and tools;
- Experience with Agile methodology and Agile frameworks.
Education and experience:
- Relevant education in Software development or IT Management is a big plus;
- 3+ years of experience in the Service Delivery Manager and Product Owner or Project Manager role in the software development area is a great advantage.
You will primarily:
- Manage close relationships with multiple clients at the highest quality level, and ensure the work between different teams at different locations is coordinated;
- Engage and involve with stakeholders to identify and explore improvement and growth areas;
- Coach and mentor teams (and others) to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques;
- Support the development team(s) by:
- identifying obstacles and help the team to overcome them;
- obtaining the necessary information for the team from all related sources;
- ensuring they are motivated, collaborating, and working well;
- helping the team focus on what is most important to deliver;
- encouraging and facilitating continuous improvement of the delivery team.
In addition you will:
- Manage the project flow in the most efficient way, with very high quality and standards;
- Be responsible for the successful completion of all phases of the project life cycle;
- Take an active role in project and iteration planning, tracking and reporting project status.
Perks and recreation:
We provide a collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career. Symphony Digital takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit and we encourage our employees to grow in both professional and personal aspects.
Some of the things we offer:
- Flexible working hours/remote work
- Additional annual private health insurance
- Personal development budget covering conference fees, courses, etc.
- Healthy freshly cooked lunch, fruit, and refreshments
- Play room
- Traveling abroad (USA, Australia, China, the Netherlands, Italy, etc.)
- Leisure activities (team building events, BBQs, rafting, etc.)
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Want to find out more before applying? You can always drop by for a cup of coffee/tea and a warm tech chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Stefani.