Our community in Skopje is on the lookout for great iOS Developers.
Symphony Digital is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Skopje, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Our clients include two of the "Big Four" tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries. We are working with alumni from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, and other bright minds.
Symphony Digital is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
- Implement well designed, testable and efficient iOS code
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Adhere to the general UI/UX guidelines
- Write clear and detailed technical documentation
- Focus on performance and optimization
- Analyze and estimate client requirements
- Perform code reviews
- Have regular and up-to-date reporting to service delivery manager and/or client, in accordance with a predetermined way of working
- Mentor less experienced developers and interns
- Assist recruitment team in performing technical interviews
- 3+ years of experience programming iOS applications
- Great knowledge of Swift, knowledge of Objective-C is a plus.
- Good knowledge of iOS architecture
- Very good understanding of REST and HTTP
- Proficient in writing unit test
- Very familiar with design patterns and general programming principles
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Knowledge of git and different branching strategies
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledgeable about issue tracking systems (JIRA or others)
Perks and recreation:
We provide a collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career. Symphony Digital takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit and we encourage our employees to grow in both professional and personal aspects.
Some of the things we offer:
- Flexible working hours/remote work
- Additional annual private health insurance
- Personal development budget covering conference fees, courses, etc.
- Healthy freshly cooked lunch, fruit, and refreshments
- Play room
- Traveling abroad (USA, Australia, China, the Netherlands, Italy, etc.)
- Leisure activities (team building events, BBQs, rafting, etc.)
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
Want to find out more before applying? You can always drop by for a cup of coffee/tea and a warm tech chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialists, Stefani or Sanja.